Monday, December 13, 2010

Party till the New Year Comes

Well it is once again December and the parties and festivities are in full swing, everywhere you look the lights are hung and trees twinkle in the windows, no wonder this is allot of people's favorite time of Year.
It is defiantly one of my favorite times, I think it is because of the calm that can be found even in the midst of all the Hustle and Bustle. It is those moments when you come home from whatever activity you have been at so tired you can't even think but then you find that calm, it might be as you light the candles just because or when you climb into that bubble bath and sink into the moment. I love the moments in the evening when I can sit in the peacefulness of home and write out cards or just look at the lights on my tree and just for a few minutes all the crazy of that day and all the rest disappear.
I Love the busyness of this time of year also I love the music and Parties, I love to have people over and share a meal or just treat with them, I am excited that I am able to be with loved ones and great friends.
This Year I am looking forward with much anticipation, I know that this time of year makes most of us reflect on the past twelve months but instead of doing that this year I am going to Party till the New year comes, there may be times when the party consist of me some music, candles and hot cider but still it is a party. I am excited that I can look forward with hope and anticipation of what the New year Might bring, so I say but on your Santa hat or bundle up and go for a sleigh ride and make this year the best Christmas ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment